Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Boehner Forgets His Irony Supplement

Washington, DC. This morning Speaker John Boehner assumed the role of prophet, in the manner of Jeremiah, as he offered this prebuttal to President Obama's 3rd State of the Union address:

"This is a president who said I'm not going to be a divider, I'm going to be a uniter, and running on the policies of division and envy is—to me it's almost un-American."

Asked to elaborate, Mr. Boehner stated, "The President has done nothing but obstruct and obstruct since day one. He refuses to compromise. He never acts in good faith. He has made it his goal to see that the Republican Party fails. He continues to put party before country, to the detriment of the American people.

"Not only that, all he does is drink, work on his tan and play golf and cry a lot. Oh wait, that's me. Obama? Good singer. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an eleven o'clock tee time."

©2012 Kona Lowell

Special thanks to John House for the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment